Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well!

Alright so I'm not sure why but I decided that I wanted to start a blog. It might have been because at 1 o'clock last night I didn't want to go to bed and so I decided to make a blog! Random yest, but hey, who doesn't love random!

Anyway so last night Jaque and I were studying out of Preach my Gospel and we finished so I told him, I'm going to bed at 11. Well 11 comes around and Jaque tells me I can't go to bed because he is bringing someone over for a chips and salsa party! So I stay like my friend asked. Well he didn't get back till like 11:30 which is fair because he brought a girl whose name is Kelsie. I met her at Connections and she is from American Fork. Anyway they come over and we stay eating til about say 12:20 ish. So we take her back and we talk with her. Well we come back and get back about 1:00 ish. Needless to say I was kind of hyper and so because of this I made this blog and there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, nice Tim ;) You got bored... so you made a blog.... yep that's definitly you ;) Good to know USU hasn't changed you ;D I enjoyed reading of your adventure ;D (This is from Chelsea by the way if it doesn't show it ;) )

    ReplyDelete